Follow this easy how to guide on how to use your clip on ponytail.
If you have short hair pull your hair into a ponytail and slide the comb though your bobble. If you have long hair follow the instructions below for a high ponytail.
- Pull your natural hair into a ponytail
- Wrap your ponytail into a bun and secure with pins
- Unhook the clip in your clip on ponytail and remove
- Slide one comb thru the top of your bobble and the other underneath your bobble.
- Find the toggle attached to the string and pull tight.
- Wrap the remaining string around the top of the ponytail and secure with a pin.
- If you want to finish the hair with style take a section of hair around an inch wide from underneath the ponytail and wrap around the top securing with a pin.
The Kate clip on ponytail is an amazing versatile hairpiece that can add glamour and ease to your hairstyles.