Want to make a new up do from your ponytail? Why not make a sophisticated bun?
Firstly follow the blog/tutorial on how to attach Kate ponytail using the drawstring attachment.
2. Separate the ponytail into 2 sections.
3. Wrap the right piece of hair over the left.
4. Wrap the left piece of hair over the right.
5. Continue to wrap around until fixing the ends of the hair inside.
6. Use pins/Kirkby grips to secure the bun in place.
Amazing you now have a brand new style from using the same Kate ponytail you love to wear down.
Kate ponytail is available in 20 colours and is heat resistant upto 160c. At only £25 it is a great accessory for any occasion.
Get the VIP look at http://www.viptresses.com